Ponoka SDA Church
WORSHIP SERVICE DETAILS - in-person services resume January 23
- We are grateful for the provision in the Alberta regulations that accommodates limited corporate worship services to take place.
- Our in-person worship services will follow these latest Alberta government regulations found HERE.
- For those attending in person, take special note of the capacity limits that will be followed to remain within the 15% of fire code occupancy limitations:
- Sanctuary - 45 people
- Foyer - 12 people
- Basement - 35 people (large room only)
- Entry - 7 people
- Note that church service audio and video will be available in the Foyer and Basement
- Online services will be offered for those who are:
- Choosing not to wear a mask and observe physical distancing at all times in the church building
- Experiencing any COVID19, cold or flu-like symptoms
- At higher risk of infection or complications
APPEAL FOR RENOVATION VOLUNTEERS:
For those who are available to help with the church renovation, they should contact Leslie (text preferable) at 587-876-5500. Leslie will be in contact with you to coordinate. Please remember to bring a face mask as we will be adhering to the current health restrictions in effect for work places.
There are also other tasks available for those who are willing to help but not necessarily feeling that they can help with the renovation.
Please watch the church website for updates on renovation progress and helpful information! Thank you!
Sabbath School (In-person and ZOOM / phone-in)
Or join by phone: (587) 328 1099 Meeting ID: 624 554 2467
Cradle Roll (IN-PERSON ONLY at 10AM) - Sarah Mattaanen
Primary (Zoom begins at 10AM) - Leo and Gloria Ganson
Juniors (Zoom begins at 10AM) - Darren Shipowick
Earliteen (Zoom begins at 10AM)- Bruce Gordon
NOTE: Activity for the above classes will be held from 9:30 - 9:55.
Young Adult (IN-PERSON ONLY at 9:30AM) - Jorel McManes
Foyer (Zoom begins at 9:30AM) - Gordon Van Scheik
Sanctuary (Zoom begins at 9:30AM)- Sheila Beaudoin
Church Service (In-person and Livestream)
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT SEEING THE YOUTUBE LIVESTREAM, PLEASE TRY REFRESHING YOUR BROWSER AND THEN CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW.
Announcements, Call to Worship & Prayer – Brian Hawes
Offering – Religious Liberty
Children’s Story – Lily Weidell
Special Music – In Christ alone
Scripture Reading - John 10: 27 - 29
Sermon – Ron Nelson " Playing Not to Lose”
Benediction – Ron Nelson
WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRAYER MEETING AND BIBLE STUDY
Please join us for prayer meeting each Wednesday evening from 7PM to 8PM by clicking on this link.